Glenn's Gases 1.5.0 is now out! This update is for Minecraft 1.7.2 only and features two new gases and a huge amount of small changes. Have look for yourself!
- Added several new fields in the Configurations and renamed some.
- Replaced the Glowstone Shard reaction with the Dust Cycle. Also removed the Glowstone Shard from the creative tab.
- Added Snapdragon and Primitive Respirator.
- Added Rusted Iron Ore and Rusted Iron Block.
- Added Black Damp and Chlorine Gas.
- Void Gas is now pipeable and can be extracted from Bedrock. Bedrock also emits Void Gas differently, and the Void Gas is less tolerant to light.
- Added a slowness effect to some gases, and altered the properties of some gases.
- Increased the light range of Lantern With Torch.
- Fixed major client/server sync issues with Glowstone Shards.
- Added a custom death message for asphyxiation.
- Added proper step sounds to various blocks.
- Gas Pipes, Gas Pumps and Gas Collectors that are attemping to fill empty space with gas have a possibility of doing so even if a gas is in the way.
- The grill of the Gas Furnace now indicates its temperature, and the temperature will also be properly indicated in the GUI. Also fixed its inventory graphic.
- Gas Lanterns can now connect to pipes and feed off gas from them.
- Gases inside Gas Pipes will now ignite when the pipe is exploded.
- Changed rendering of various blocks to look better when being broken.
- Blindness now goes away more quickly.
- Gas now generates in less frequent, but bigger Gas Pockets which may or may not consist of several small subpockets. Should increase performace by a bit.
- Gas Clouds may or may not consist of several subclouds. Should increase performace by a bit.
- Electric Gas will now only emit sparks when a living entity is nearby. The sparks will no longer hurt living entities through obstacles.
- Gas Pipes can now generate in small clusters underground.
For those of you who are still stuck on 1.6.4 and 1.6.2, there is a hotfix available for two small issues.
- Fixed the world generation Configurations and made it possible to have a chance to generate instead of an amount to generate.
- Fixed corrosive gas causing crashes when trying to corrode certain blocks.
Also, I have compiled a lot of information about Glenn's Gases on the newly released Information Database. Have a look there if there is something you want to know!